Abba is in season, we are currently tracking her hormone levels, and anticipate a breeding in the next week. We are planning to breed Abba (Ch. Hausenbrook's Dancing Queen) to Sam (Am/Can Ch. Ambermark's Play It Again), this breeding should produce both blacks and reds, this will be a vWD clear litter by parentage. Pups expected in mid-July.
Pictures from our 2011 litter, Am Gr/Can Ch. Lyndobe's Turn On Da Charm X Ch. Hausenbrook's Regenesis are available on the photo page, Anna's babies album.
Pictures from our 2010 litter, born July 22nd.
This is Prada, at handling class on Mon. Nov. 8/10
Prada and her mother, she loves to play with balls.
At Hausenbrook breeding occurs on a limited basis, usually one litter per year. We are very selective in the homes we allow our pups to join. Interviews are conducted in person or by phone. Email inquiries are welcome.
All puppies are sold on non-breeding contracts. Their tails are docked, ears cropped and dew claws removed. Pups are vet checked, microchipped and have their first shot. All Hausenbrook dobes are family and we want to know where they are and how they are doing. Breeder support is supplied for the life of the pup.
1. Why are you interested in being owned by a Doberman? Have you owned a doberman before? Previous dog experience?
2. How did you hear about us?
3. Please provide your full name, location and phone number?
4. How old are you? If you are not old enough to sign a legal contract, stop here.
5. Do you rent or own? How long? If you rent, written consent from you landlard that it's okay to have a Doberman is necessary. If in a condo, please check rules about dog restrictions.
6. Do you have a fenced in back yard? Size? I do not approve of "invisible fences", although they keep your dog on your property (usually), they don't protect your dog from other animals coming on your property.
7.Who will be home during the day to take care of a puppy? How long will the pup be alone? How much time do you have to train and socialize a pup? Will you go to obedience classes?
8. Are you prepared to take advice on the care and feeding of a pup?
9.Do you want a pet, working prospect or a show dog? Do you want to breed and why?
10. Do you have a preference for the sex and colour of the pup?
11. Are you willing to let me pick the right dog for you and your family?
12.What other animals do you have and there sex for the best possible match? Males will not be placed in homes that have other males.
13. Tell me your family structure (who lives in the house and ages)
14. Who is or going to be your vet? May I contact them?
15. How much do you expect to spend monthly on your dobe?
16. Have you ever returned a dog to a breeder? What was the reason.
Please email your responses to email@example.com