River was bred to Kane the last week of May. Pups expected around July 27, 2020. River (from our Oliver X Arya litter) had been working on her championship prior to the covid close down (in limited showing she has 8 of the required 10 points, and only needs 4 points to finish her novice sprinter title, which requires 150 points). Serious inquiries welcomed, River is red and at this time we have not colour tested Kane but hope to soon. All pups will be vWD clear. We have started interviewing prospective homes.
1. Why are you interested in being owned by a Doberman? Have you owned a doberman before? Previous dog experience?
2. How did you hear about us?
3. Please provide your full name, location and phone number?
4. If you are not old enough to sign a legal contract, stop here.
5. Do you rent or own? How long? If you rent, written consent from you landlord that it's okay to have a Doberman is necessary. If in a condo, please check rules about dog restrictions.
6. Do you have a fenced in back yard? Size? I do not approve of "invisible fences", although they keep your dog on your property (usually), they don't protect your dog from other animals coming on your property.
7.Who will be home during the day to take care of a puppy? How long will the pup be alone? How much time do you have to train and socialize a pup? Will you go to obedience classes?
8. Are you prepared to take advice on the care and feeding of a pup?
9.Do you want a pet, working prospect or a show dog? Do you want to breed and why?
10. Do you have a preference for the sex and colour of the pup?
11. Are you willing to let me pick the right dog for you and your family? If not, we are not the right breeder for you- after raising a litter for 8 weeks, we know the temperaments of each pup and place them in the home with the best fit.
12.What other animals do you have and there sex for the best possible match? Males will not be placed in homes that have other males.
13. Tell me your family structure (who lives in the house and ages of any children)
14. Who is or going to be your vet? May I contact them?
15. Have you ever returned a dog to a breeder? What was the reason.
Please email your responses to email@example.com