We have 2 black female pups available, born June 18th. Proud parents are Garshangan's The Talisman, TT Can Ch pointed, and Hausenbrook's Show Stopper, AS TT CGN Bronze Versatility Award. Pups are vWD clear by parentage. Tails are docked and ears will be cropped on August 5. Pups will be available to new homes after August 12, date depends on the homes experience with cropped ears.
1. Why are you interested in being owned by a Doberman? Have you owned a doberman before? Previous dog experience?
2. How did you hear about us?
3. Please provide your full name, location and phone number?
4. If you are not old enough to sign a legal contract, stop here.
5. Do you rent or own? How long? If you rent, written consent from you landlord that it's okay to have a Doberman is necessary. If in a condo, please check rules about dog restrictions.
6. Do you have a fenced in back yard? Size? I do not approve of "invisible fences", although they keep your dog on your property (usually), they don't protect your dog from other animals coming on your property.
7.Who will be home during the day to take care of a puppy? How long will the pup be alone? How much time do you have to train and socialize a pup? Will you go to obedience classes?
8. Are you prepared to take advice on the care and feeding of a pup?
9.Do you want a pet, working prospect or a show dog? Do you want to breed and why?
10. Do you have a preference for the sex and colour of the pup?
11. Are you willing to let me pick the right dog for you and your family? If not, we are not the right breeder for you- after raising a litter for 8 weeks, we know the temperaments of each pup and place them in the home with the best fit.
12.What other animals do you have and there sex for the best possible match? Males will not be placed in homes that have other males.
13. Tell me your family structure (who lives in the house and ages of any children)
14. Who is or going to be your vet? May I contact them?
15. Have you ever returned a dog to a breeder? What was the reason.
Please email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org